Saturday, December 09, 2006

Touchdown!

Hi All

Well i made it to Phnom Penh no worries! The most interesting thing to happen on the flight was that the guy next to me from Sydney to Bangkok was wearing exactly the same shirt as me. So i quickly took off my jacket condemning him to a whole flight of wearing his jacket lest we look like some couple that dressed the same or members of the same volleyball team or something.

All my luggage came through (including snorkelling gear) which was a bonus and i was met at the airport. I have a few days off (Monday is a public holiday) so i will chill. On Tuesday i have VIDA orientation and Wednesday WFP orientation.

SHould get a mobile sometime next week.

Ciao :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Square Wedding Cakes said...

that is a pretty campy moment.

4:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home