Sunday, May 11, 2008

Randomocities

Hey


Ok now that I have cleared the backlog of travels, I thought I would update you on life in general.

Well overall life is good life is surely good. We still have very frequent power cuts, i still have small windows of running water and its hotter than a lexus in Mt Colah out here. Also we have rain coming out our ears (yes this is the hot and dry season). Why? Climate change i guess and also that terrible storm in Burma is still marching across Asia (although majorly weakened) and bringing storms.

Have a weekend in Sihanoukville coming up, and a weekend in Bangkok a few weeks after that. Its starting to get perilously close to the T Minus 6 months point where i decide what to do with my life so stay tuned for that!

Batei (Romany's niece who lives downstairs) has decided to watch TV in my house of an evening so as soon as i open the door she runs up from downstairs and plonks herself on my couch or plays solitaire on my computer. Followed of course by a conversation in Khmer which quickly unravels into her hitting me for not understanding (Khmer women are very violent you know!).

Lo, the daughter of the Belgians next door, had a birthday party and I arrived a bit late but it was nice to sit around and drink wine and chat with the Belgians. Kampong Speu is turning into quite the social hot pot now! Oh and check out this pearler of a scorpion that was lurking around their place (one of many I hear!)


I also have managed to make small videos on my mobile as well so prepare for some rantings :)




I found this random colleciton of photos that have been taken on the office camera over my time here so enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home