Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hi

Been pretty quiet really. Its been raining a bit which has turned the place really muddy, but a bit cooler.

Last week was in a provincial town called Kampong Chnang which is super nice (gardens, paved roads etc) so I had a bit of a whinge to my colleaugues about Kampong Speu and they said, yeah it is the worst place in Cambodia, it's the ''Chicken's Neck'' (as in all the good things pass through it). Tee Hee.

Oh and one of the schools we visited had an awesome bell. It was half an american bomb that had been dropped on the country in the 60s when the Vietnam War spilled over. It was held up by barbed wire so it looked like a piece of modern art, but no it was a bell :)

Oh and this nice piece of recycling awww


Umm thats about it.


Bye :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, woe is you!!!

I can only make fun of you until I come there and discover how awful it is myself. Then I'll join in whingeing with you.

12:54 PM

 
Blogger Square Wedding Cakes said...

At least you had some validation that even the locals think your home is a shithole. It's not you western luxurious upbringing which is the fault.

6:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home