Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Crossing the line...

Ok this probably shouldn't be a posting so i will try and roll it into a more interesting one when events permit.

Anyway so this unfortunately goes back to my war with the mice. I thought we had come to an understanding. I killed most of them but there were a few still there and I thought I would keep a few alive to inform their compatriots of the awful consequences of messing with my weet-bix and vita-weets. Unfortunately Josef Stalin was right, to really kill a man you have to kill his entire family to ensure a son won't come back to avenge his father...

So flashforward to about 4am this morning, tucked away safely in my flowery blue mozzie net, when i felt something brush against my head. I wake up, something wigs out and starts running vertically around the mozzie net. I wig out, jump out of bed and hit the light. There is a fat mouse running along the walls of my mozzie net trying to get out and pissing down the net as it runs loops.

Unable to deal with this I march out into my kitchen, grab the peanut butter and set the mouse trap again. I return to my bed and found it has escaped (thankfully, beating a mouse to death through my mozzie net isn't exactly the activity of choice for the wee hours of the morning.

Why was this mouse inside my mosquito net? Was it an assassination attempt? Will i catch some horrible rat disease... I don't know but i do know I didn't want a war

...but its on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home